May 14, 2010

Great quotes from an honest Christian

"If you read history you will find that the Christians who did most for the present world were precisely those who thought most of the next. It is since Christians have largely ceased to think of the other world that they have become so ineffective in this."

"I gave in, and admitted that God was God."

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."


 "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way."

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

C.S. Lewis